REFER A FRIEND:
How do I refer a friend?
Recommend No Frills Refills to friends and family and receive a 10% discount when your friend completes all of the following -
Likes our Facebook page;
Creates an account online;
Spends a minimum of £10;
Provides your name when placing their order.
An email will be sent providing you with a unique discount code. Your friend will also receive a 10% discount should they wish to place a second order with a minimum order value £10.
I have food allergies, is it safe to buy your products?
- In light of the nature of the food we offer we DO NOT recommend our products to anyone with SEVERE ALLERGIES as despite the great care and attention taken, it cannot be guaranteed there are no trace allergens.
But you sell Gluten Free items?
- We do sell some gluten free items and as stated great care is taken when handling all products and especially our gluten free items. Therefore if you have an intolerance opposed to a severe allergy to gluten, our gluten free products may be suitable for you.
If you are unsure about anything regarding our products, but especially in relation to allergens you are strongly advised to speak with us.
Where do you deliver to?
- Deliveries are within an 8 mile radius from No Frills HQ in Ibstock, however if we don’t cover your address, please feel free to send us a message to discuss.
When do you deliver?
- Home deliveries are made on Wednesdays and/or by appointment
When do I need to place my order by?
- All orders placed by 12 noon on Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday unless otherwise requested and agreed.
What if I’m not home for my delivery?
- You will be able to specify a safe location if you prefer but this will be at your risk and you will need to ensure not only that this is a safe location but your goods will be kept dry etc - remember they won’t be in a plastic bag!!
Where can I collect my order from?
- Collection of our local pickup orders are available at present from two locations, here at No Frills Refills HQ in Ibstock or at The Coal Bunker cafe, Belvoir Road, Coalville.
When can I collect?
- Collections from NFR HQ are available during opening hours on a Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (half an hour after opening). Alternative times/days may be possible, just contact us to discuss.
- Collections from The Coal Bunker are available during their opening hours 8am to 3pm Tuesday to Saturday and you will receive confirmation when it is ready for collection.
How will my orders be packaged?
- You may arrange to drop off your own containers - not wishing to point out the obvious but being obliged to - please ensure your containers are clean, dry and fit for purpose. Please also label each container identifying which product you would like to be placed in it. If it is not possible to fit the amount ordered, any surplus will be placed in a paper bag, free of charge.
- Goods will otherwise be packaged in paper bags as standard for which there is no charge. We recommend you transfer your goods into your own food containers on receipt to help maintain quality.
Household & Bodycare Products
For purchases not using the bottle deposit option, orders will be dispensed into a range of clean pre-used containers. Alternatively you can arrange to drop off your own containers to be filled and agree on a day/time for collection.
Will I receive a copy of the recipe?
- In line with No Frills’ ethos, you won’t receive a printed copy of the recipe details; so feel free to take a screenshot, refer back here, or let me know if you need a copy emailed over.