REFER A FRIEND:
How do I refer a friend?
Recommend No Frills Refills to friends and family and receive a 10% discount when your friend completes all of the following -
Likes our Facebook page;
Creates an account online;
Spends a minimum of £10;
Provides your name when placing their order.
An email will be sent providing you with a unique discount code. Your friend will also receive a 10% discount should they wish to place a second order with a minimum order value £10.
I have food allergies, is it safe to buy your products?
- In light of the nature of the food we offer we DO NOT recommend our products to anyone with SEVERE ALLERGIES as despite the great care and attention taken, it cannot be guaranteed there are no trace allergens.
But you sell Gluten Free items?
- We do sell some gluten free items and as stated great care is taken when handling all products and especially our gluten free items. Therefore if you have an intolerance opposed to a severe allergy to gluten, our gluten free products may be suitable for you.
If you are unsure about anything regarding our products, but especially in relation to allergens you are strongly advised to speak with us.
Where do you deliver to?
- Deliveries are within a 7 mile radius from No Frills HQ in Ibstock, however if we don’t cover your address, please feel free to send us a message to discuss.
When do you deliver?
- Deliveries are either on a Tuesday or Thursday evening between 4:30pm and 6:30pm.
When do I need to place my order by?
- For a Tuesday evening delivery you need to order by 2pm on Sunday and for a Thursday evening delivery the cut off point is 2pm on a Tuesday.
What if I’m not home for my delivery?
- You will be able to specify a safe location if you prefer but this will be at your risk and you will need to ensure not only that this is a safe location but your goods will be kept dry etc - remember they won’t be in a plastic bag!!
Where can I collect my order from?
- Collection of our local pickup orders are available at present from two locations, here at No Frills Refills HQ in Ibstock or from Candy Cottage at The Coal Bunker cafe, in Belvoir Road Coalville.
Alternatively you may pre-order for collection at any of our pop-up events to save time on the day! (See below.)
When can I collect?
- Collections from NFR HQ are available between 5pm and 6pm on Wednesday, or during opening hours on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday (half an hour after opening, but one hour before close). Alternative times/days may be possible, just contact me to discuss.
- Collections from Candy Cottage (‘Old Santander’, Belvoir Rd, Coalville) are available between 10:30am and 12:30pm on Wednesday and Saturday.
Please note, collections from Candy Cottage are currently unavailable due to temporary closure in line with government guidelines.
Can I pre-order and collect at a pop-up event?
- Yes of course! Simply add this request into the 'Special instructions' box when you've added your items to the cart - make sure you enter the date/location of the event you'll be attending and all of your items will be prepped ready for you to pick up on the day.
How will my orders be packaged?
- You may arrange to drop off your own containers - not wishing to point out the obvious but being obliged to - please ensure your containers are clean, dry and fit for purpose. Please also label each container identifying which product you would like to be placed in it. If it is not possible to fit the amount ordered, any surplus will be placed in a paper bag, free of charge.
- Goods will otherwise be packaged in paper bags as standard for which there is no charge. We recommend you transfer your goods into your own food containers on receipt to help maintain quality.
Household & Bodycare
For purchases not using the bottle deposit option orders will be dispensed into a range of clean pre-used containers. Alternatively you can arrange to drop off your own containers to be filled and agree on a day/time for collection.
Will I receive a copy of the recipe?
- In line with No Frills’ ethos, you won’t receive a printed copy of the recipe details; so feel free to take a screenshot, refer back here, or let me know if you need a copy emailed over.