Where do you deliver to?
- Deliveries are within a 10 mile radius from No Frills HQ in Ibstock, however if we don’t cover your address, please feel free to send us a message to discuss.
When do you deliver?
- Home deliveries are made on Wednesdays and/or by appointment
When do I need to place my order by?
- All orders placed by 12 noon on Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday unless otherwise requested and agreed.
What if I’m not home for my delivery?
- You will be able to specify a safe location if you prefer but this will be at your risk and you will need to ensure not only that this is a safe location but your goods will be kept dry etc - remember they won’t be in a plastic bag!!
Where can I collect my order from?
- Collection of our local pickup orders are available at present from two locations, here at No Frills Refills HQ in Ibstock or at The Coal Bunker cafe, Belvoir Road, Coalville.
When can I collect?
- Collections from NFR HQ are available during opening hours on a Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (half an hour after opening). Alternative times/days may be possible, just contact us to discuss.
- Collections from The Coal Bunker are available during their opening hours 8am to 3pm Tuesday to Saturday and you will receive confirmation when it is ready for collection.
How will my orders be packaged?
- You may arrange to drop off your own containers - not wishing to point out the obvious but being obliged to - please ensure your containers are clean, dry and fit for purpose. Please also label each container identifying which product you would like to be placed in it. If it is not possible to fit the amount ordered, any surplus will be placed in a paper bag, free of charge.
- Goods will otherwise be packaged in paper bags as standard for which there is no charge. We recommend you transfer your goods into your own food containers on receipt to help maintain quality.
Household & Bodycare Products
For purchases not using the bottle deposit option, orders will be dispensed into a range of clean pre-used containers. Alternatively you can arrange to drop off your own containers to be filled and agree on a day/time for collection.